Felipe Souza | San Francisco - 94114 | +1 (650) 750-6104 | linkedin.com/in/felsouza7 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Driven Marketing Manager, creative Problem-Solver, and MBA/Ph.D. with 10 years of experience specializing in the support, and implementation of marketing & advertising strategies. Boosted revenue by 65% for a Publishing e-commerce company throughout 9 months of sales and advertising campaigns.
Marketing Strategy, Product Marketing, Audience Identification, Team Management, Storytelling, Go-to-Market Plans, ROI Analytics SEO & SEM, Lead Generation, A/B Testing, Paid Marketing, Social Media Marketing, User Launch Strategy, Engagement, Growth Strategy, Leadership
Associate Marketing Manager | EDRA Publishing US
San Francisco, CA - March 2020 - Present
A publishing company in the Healthcare Industry
• Implement marketing strategies & digital campaigns.
• Design social media content & organic and paid advertisements resulting in 87% audience growth
• Project Manage a team to research, create, design, and execute marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Consistently launch 7+ ad campaigns per week, plus conduct A/B testing.
• Increased sales by 40% by effectively managing social media campaigns.
• Provide recommendations on email, content process improvements, the performance of campaigns, through analytics, and ROI. Administer annual Marketing budget exceeding US$25k.
• Perform SEO/Keywords Analysis, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics resulting in increased traffic of 85%.
Marketing Manager, Designer | CHECKITOUT!
San Francisco, CA - October 17 - April 20
A start-up software company that targets the restaurant industry
• Developed and designed the project scope, UX/UI application for Desktop, IOS, and Android platforms.
• Designed everything from web ads, print material, video campaigns. Implemented daily advertisements for regional restaurant partners with a focus on lead generation, customer growth, and retention.
• Orchestrated the B2C and B2B digital marketing strategy, KPI's. Mainly SEO, ASO, Google AdWords, social media campaign, and managing the go-to-market plan; Sales, Email, Phone. Performed a user growth database of 500 users per month.
• Organized and developed social media content, positioning, and delivering a proper communication.
• Managed and led a team of 4 people. Raised an investment of US$125K in 2017.
F71 Systems – São Paulo. January 10 - July 16
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for small and medium-sized companies.
Marketing Manager, Designer
• Performed marketing strategies (KPI's), including storytelling, new product launch, designing multi-channel digital advertisements. In 2015 the company revenue increased by 10%; gross revenue was about US$350K per year. In 2016, it helped the F71 Systems grow to the valuation of US$1MM through new product design and implemented marketing advertisings.
• In 2016, has managed a team of 13 programmers in creating and developing new online projects for desktop and mobile devices. Oversaw a budget of US$62K.
Chop Chop Design & Development – San Francisco, CA April 2020- Present
Freelancer, Senior Graphic designer – Design Agency – Portfolio: chopchopart.com
Ph.D. DBA 2018 August 18 - Present
Westcliff University - Irvine, California.
MBA 2017 August 16 - August 17
HULT International Business School - San Francisco, California.
Bachelor of Arts Advertising and Marketing January 05 - July 09
Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo, PUC-SP - Brazil.
Languages: Fluent in English, advanced in Spanish and Italian, native in Portuguese.
Skills: Marketing Strategy | Audience Identification | Team Management | Sales | Storytelling | Go-to-Market Plans | ROI Analytics | SEO & SEM | Lead Generation | Detailed Oriented | Communication | User Engagement | Growth Strategy | Leadership | Cross functional relationships | Competitive Analysis.
Technical knowledge: Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, UX/UI, ERP, Dropbox, Office, Tableau, Marketo, AdWords, SEO, Moz, Social Media paid campaigns, Facebook ads, Google ads, LinkedIn ads.