San Francisco - 94114
+1 (650) 750-6104 | linkedin.com/in/felsouza7
CPT authorized |
Driven Marketing Manager, creative Problem-Solver, and MBA/Ph.D. with 10 years of experience specializing in the support, and implementation of marketing & advertising strategies. Boosted a revenue by 65% for a Publishing e-commerce company throughout 8 months of sales and advertising campaigns.
Marketing Strategy | Audience identification | Team Management | Sales | Writing Skills | Go-to-Market Plans | ROI Analytics | SEO & SEM | Detailed Oriented | Communications | Problem-Solver | Growth Strategy
Chop Chop Design & Development – San Francisco, CA April 2020- Present
Freelancer, Senior Graphic designer – Design Agency – Portfolio: chopchopart.com
EDRA Publishing US – San Francisco, CA. March 2020 - Present
Associate Marketing Manager, Content Designer
• Worked with the Business Manager, sales reps to design custom materials and implemented the marketing strategies of digital campaigns. Publishes digital content/ads highlighting educational webinars & books.
• Designed and developed social media day-to-day production & advertisings, and the creative strategy to hit the desired audience, with organic effectively and paid content. Audience Growth of 87% per week.
• Provided project management leadership to research, create, design, and execute marketing initiatives and campaigns on tight timelines. Consistently launches 7+ ad campaigns per week.
• Created a personalized advertising design/approach through social media which increased book sales by 40% in comparison to the competitors, and managed customer support/service.
• Performed recommendations on email, content process improvements, efficiency tests, the performance of the campaigns, through analytics, and ROI. Administer annual Marketing budget exceeding US$25k.
CHECKITOUT! - San Francisco, CA. October 17 – April 20
Startup, social platform focused on bars and restaurant discounts, recommendations.
Marketing Manager, Designer
• Developed and designed the project scope, UX/UI application for Desktop, IOS, and Android platforms,
• Designed everything from web ads, print material, video campaigns. Implemented daily advertisings for regional restaurant partners with a focus on lead generation, customer growth, and retention.
• Orchestrated the B2C and B2B digital marketing strategy (KPI's). Mainly SEO, ASO, Google AdWords, social media campaign, and managing the go-to-market plan – Sales, Email marketing, Phone Calls, and Customer Service.
• Performed a user growth database of 500 users per month.
• Organized and developed social media content, positioning, and delivering a proper communication.
• Managed and led a team of 4 people. Raised an investment of US$125K in 2017.
F71 Systems – São Paulo. January 10 - July 16
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for small and medium-sized companies.
Marketing Manager, Designer
• Performed marketing strategies (KPI's), including storytelling, new product launch, designing multi-channel digital advertisements. In 2015 the company revenue increased by 10%; gross revenue was about US$350K per year. In 2016, it helped the F71 Systems grow to the valuation of US$1MM through new product design and implemented marketing advertisings.
• In 2016, has managed a team of 13 programmers in creating and developing new online projects for desktop and mobile devices. Oversaw a budget of US$62K.
Ph.D. DBA 2018 August 18 - Present
Westcliff University - Irvine, California.
MBA 2017 August 16 - August 17
HULT International Business School - San Francisco, California.
Bachelor of Arts Advertising and Marketing January 05 - July 09
Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo, PUC-SP - Brazil.
Languages: Fluent in English, advanced in Spanish and Italian, native in Portuguese.
Technical knowledge: Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, UX/UI, ERP, Dropbox, Office, Tableau, Marketo, AdWords, SEO, Moz, Social Media paid campaigns, Facebook ads, Google ads, LinkedIn ads.